Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 26, 2022
Thank you for Enrolling at The Vedic Maths. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to The Vedic Maths.
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to The Vedic Maths, accessible from [www.thevedicmaths.com](www.thevedicmaths.com)
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 1 day before logging into the Learning Management System Dashboard.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by: * By email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We received payment. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: By email: email@example.com